• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
• HV-5104 18 X 2.125 • Dirt tires used on 18-inch Mirraco bikes • Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
Bontrager combined their years of tire engineering and off-road racing experience and came up with one of their fastest tires ever: the XR1. Made for fast courses on dry hardpack, the XR1 is super light, rolls fast and gives you predictable cornering and braking.
Bontrager combined their years of tire engineering and off-road racing experience and came up with one of their fastest tires ever: the XR1. Made for fast courses on dry hardpack, the XR1 rolls fast and gives you predictable cornering and braking.
Sunday’s Street Sweeper is Jake Seeley's signature tire, and for good reason. This directional tire uses a dual compound to be super grippy and still withstand any abuse you can give it. The center tread features a softer durometer for sticking tough landings, while the side tread offers a harder,…
Kids can be hard on tires, so equip your little guy or gal with this slick-rolling, long-lasting H2 Kids' tire from Bontrager. The Outlast tread compound is created from natural rubber obtained through sustainable harvest practices and lasts up to 50% longer than standard tread compounds. Skidding…
Chew up the dirt with Felt's Berm Master Tire. This great 1970's motocross-inspired tire offers today's reliability and performance with a massive 3 inch width and huge knobs that dig deep into loamy soils, and also roll well on the road for cruising.
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity.
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
Aaron’s signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. Coming in at 20x2.30" and 20x2.40"
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
Felt's Thick Brick Tire features an inverted tread that rolls smoothly and grips great. And, at 3 inches wide, the Brick is super plush for top comfort and control.
The Maxxis M-Tread has bead-to-bead tread for sure grip and extra durability. The smooth, symmetrical tread is fast-rolling and works great in the street, on the dirt, and at the park.
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.