• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
Bontrager combined their years of tire engineering and off-road racing experience and came up with one of their fastest tires ever: the XR1. Made for fast courses on dry hardpack, the XR1 is super light, rolls fast and gives you predictable cornering and braking.
Multi-use designed tire — great for urban assault, street, or park riding and great as a dirt jumper. Found mainly on Kenda's K-Generation tires, SRC (Standard Rubber Compound) combines the best attributes of low rolling resistance, extreme durability, and tread longevity into one universal package…
The S-5 Black Steel Tire in K62 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K62 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-547 - Wire bead
Kids can be hard on tires, so equip your little guy or gal with this slick-rolling, long-lasting H2 Kids' tire from Bontrager. The Outlast tread compound is created from natural rubber obtained through sustainable harvest practices and lasts up to 50% longer than standard tread compounds. Skidding…
Chew up the dirt with Felt's Berm Master Tire. This great 1970's motocross-inspired tire offers today's reliability and performance with a massive 3 inch width and huge knobs that dig deep into loamy soils, and also roll well on the road for cruising.
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity.
Hard-Case reinforced sidewall technology increases puncture protection and durability without significantly increasing weight. Key features: - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Hard-Case lightweight sub-tread material protects against punctures - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great…
Felt's Thick Brick Tire features an inverted tread that rolls smoothly and grips great. And, at 3 inches wide, the Brick is super plush for top comfort and control.
The Maxxis M-Tread has bead-to-bead tread for sure grip and extra durability. The smooth, symmetrical tread is fast-rolling and works great in the street, on the dirt, and at the park.
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
WeThePeople's Grippin tire is an excellent all-around tire. With a semi-tread design and a durable, grippy rubber compound, this tire can rail dirt berms and vert ramps alike.
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire…